I decided to add some links on my blog to a couple of blogs that I am inspired by. Carly has told me that she has been reading this girls Blog [see button "I read Nie Nie"] for a few years now. Her name is Stephanie Nielson and she lives in Mesa, Arizona. To really get a feel for who Stephanie is you need to read her blog from the beginning in 2005. She started her blog because she moved to New Jersey and it was a way to stay connected to her friends and family in Utah. She loves being a mom and a wife. She is crazy about her husband. Reading her blog makes you laugh and cry. It makes you want to be a better mother and wife. No matter what your religious affiliation is, you will enjoy this blog. You can apply her teachings [cause that is what she does is teach thru her blog] to your own life and it will make you want to be a better person. I started reading her blog after she and her husband were in a serious plane crash in Arizona August 16th. To read more about their story click on this link: A Sister Is Held Even Closer
After 2/1/2 months she is just now waking up. After you read the previous story read this follow up story . Her sister Courtney [see link "inspirational blog"] has a wonderful blog in her own right, and has kept bloggers updated on Stephanie and Christian's condition. One of the things you have to love about this family is how they put themselves out there and let you into their lives. I have been inspired and touched by that unselfishness. Now I know that many of you already read their blogs and that is wonderful. I just decided to add the links so it would be easier for me to view them. I am 58 years old, and I am not too old to learn how to be a better person and to enjoy reading the blogs of the very young. I may be old, but I am not dead. There are many of you that are much younger than I, that I really enjoy reading your blogs and gleaning things from them that make me grow. Thanks to my little group of blogger friends for making my life a little brighter, and sharing your lives with me. Check out the new links, they will not disappoint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you Mom!
I'm so proud of your new "linking" skills mom. You rock the stands.
Post a Comment