HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NATE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!!!
Today, May 2nd, is my son-in-law's Birthday.
Nate is married to Robin.
She is a "LUCKY" girl
He and Robin are "Cruising", but not in Mexico....
There are Swines there...Flu's of them.
Here are some things about Nate:
Nate and Robin have been married for 3 years.
They have one daughter, Campbell who is 18 months
Nate must be really special because Robin looked a long time before she found just the right mix of sense of humor, compassion, kindness, handsome, fun, yada yada yada.
Nate is graduating with his Bachelors degree in Art from Weber State.
Nate has a unique style of Art. To see what he does go to Natehealyart.blogspot.com.
We are very proud of him.
I don't have many pictures of him because he is always asleep in the daytime.
[He works grave yard shift at a correction facility]
Nate has braces......ouch!!
Nate is a great dad and is so cute with Campbell. When he looks at her it is like looking in the mirror. She looks just like him.
Nate likes good food. He and Robin test out the best eating establishments.
Nate likes soda.
Nate has Rosy cheeks and lots of freckles.....cute......
Nate likes to play video games......
Mason, [Holly's oldest son], thinks Nate is IT. He always entertains Mason.
Nate has lots of good friends.
Though this list may be shorter than others, I hope to lengthen it over the next 20 years, cause I'll be dead after that.
Did I mention that Nate is a lucky guy as well???
We Love you Nate....."You are family"!!!!!
Thanks for being BORN!!!!
Nikki and Nate's Birthday Celebration
1 comment:
I showed Nate this post. It made him smile. Thanks for remembering him. Love you.
Post a Comment