Mason......and Bubbles.....They all give it a try.....
Christian tries hard.....
Luke gives it his best......
Emma perfects it....note the family on the deck. The only shot of the rest of the family... Sorry..... Ferrin's, Fletcher's, and Jolley's....
There was "Sponge Bob"
Robin helped Campbell....
Swings sets, Slippery slides, jungle gyms and more.....
But the "hit" of the day was the "Dunk Tank"...
Emma gives it a try.....
Note the camera action, the Ammo action , the anticipation on their faces....
And well this is anti climatic as I never did see him get dunked...for that you will have to see Carly's blog.....I think she got a shot.
But my favorite pic of the day is this one......
and while Darren was making a new target....
Holly gave the tank a little help........
and down, down, down, Analyn went....
Thanks Fletcher's and Montgomery's!!!!
It was a fun reunion.
We celebrated dads 100th year.
He was born July 8th, 1909
Happy Birthday Pop's
1909-1975
Dad and mom in I'm guessing 1930ish
1 comment:
Looks like you and your family had so much fun! Brooklyn was very interested in the dunk tank.
Post a Comment