Monday, November 16, 2009

I bet you thought I forgot....Farrah


This little Missy had a Birthday.....in September it is true.
She turned 3.
I took the day off and we went on a picnic with Grandma "cross the street" and her mom C.
We stopped at Subway in Huntsville on our way to Monte Cristo
and had a wonderful lunch.
The Birthday girl missed her Birthday lunch.
This is where she spent lunch....

She woke up as we packed up the PICNIC.



She opened presents and we were on our way again....




Monte was beautiful on the 28th of September.



And so was "Bear Lake".......so blue.

We stopped at La Beau's...

for a yummy Raspberry Shake....


Then drove home thru Logan Canyon..

It was a wonderful day.




Here are some 5 things I LOVE about Farrah...

1. Her incredibly long eyelashes.

2. Her imaginary world she lives is. She has quite the imagination.

3. The way she yells...."Hellllooooo" when she comes down stairs to visit.

4. The way out of the clear blue she will say I love you "Grandpa".

5. Coming home and finding her dressed as a princess every day. [Her version]

Newest favorite anecdote:

Farrah was bugging Carly because she wanted a yellow flash light that was on the top of the fridge.

She bugged and bugged Carly until finally Carly said:

"Farrah if you say the "F" word one more time you are going to time out.

Uncle Aaron: "She says the "F" word?"

Grandma: "F" word = Flash Light.

You could just see Farrah's wheels a "spinning" when she looked right at Carly and said, "I want that "Yellow thing".

We all laughed.....she is pretty smart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARRAH

THE END

SORRY IT IS SO LATE.

1 comment:

Carly said...

She sure is a hoot. Love you Mom.