Last weekend I went with my WWDI Hiking Friends.
This time we drove to Salt Lake's "Big Cottonwood Canyon" and hiked up to three lakes....
BLANCHE, FRANCES, AND LILLIAN
It was a perfect day for a hike....
We got on the trail about 7:15AM
The trail was about 2 1/2 miles to the lakes, but it was straight up.
Here are some photos of the Hike.
The sky was over cast, so you don't appreciate just how beautiful it was up there,
but it was really beautiful.
and finally....
There were parts at the top that reminded me of the rocks at Lake Powell.
Here is a view looking down in to Little Cottonwood Canyon.
It was the perfect hike.
I did not think after hiking the dreaded Wellsville Ridge Hike,
that I would be able to hike a steep trail again,
but I did and I felt good at the end.
And this is THE END of this post.
1 comment:
CONGRATS ON THE HIKE - YOU DID IT!!
-MANJA
Post a Comment