Monday, April 4, 2011

Snakes and Snails and puppy dog tails......

That's what little boys are made of.....not!!!!

We had our first Grandson-sleep-over this past weekend.

It went something like this:

Pizza

Pop

Bike rides

Playground

Swings

Trampoline

Cars

Little People

Tents

Popcorn

Movies

Screams

Laughter

Sleep...

Ahh.....

Marshmallow Cereal

Marbles

Lost Shoes

Bye for now.


Here is a glimpse:


The boys...The Tent....and the Goofball.



They started at the top of the bed....and ended at the bottom.


I think they are used to sleeping alone....



There is nothing like a marble game to finish off the Sleepover..


We missed John and Sam....


and Mason...well what can I say, he is 14


and ditched us for "Wingers".


It's OK, he would not have fit in the tent.


All in all it was great fun.


Boys are really "low Maintenance"..


Thanks, boys for the fun adventure.


1 comment:

Robin said...

So cute! I love the bed photo. Campbell kind of sleeps like that. Love you mom.