This past week I spent a few days in St George with wonderful friends.
This is an annual trip, but this year it was extra fun as
Dix gave us all tickets to the Beach Boys.
Here is the trip in pictures:
There was hiking in Snow Canyon
Antique Shopping
Watching James and Carol on the Tube
Eating wonderful food.
We had a Pizza night, Enchilada night,
Spinach salad night and the one I missed......
Breakfast on "Mother's Day" at the the Country Club.
But I did get to savor the cupcakes from 25 Main.
We call this one
"HAGS WITH BAGS"
And of course....The Beach Boys Concert!
The gangs all there....
Jone, Dix, Cathy, Patrice, Me, and Brenda
One of the originals....Mike Love....
The concert was fabulous and the band members were just great.
It sounded like the original band....maybe even a little better.
Thanks to Dixie for the wonderful hospitality.
We were greeted by "Peace Bags" full of retro stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment