Sunday, May 1, 2011

Special day for Princess Di, The Royal Couple and of course...Nik

DISCLAIMER: I WAS GIVEN ERRONEOUS INFORMATION REGARDING THE DATES OF PRINCESS DI'S BIRTHDAY AND WEDDING DATE.

BUT WOULDN'T IT BE FUN IF IT WERE TRUE! ....HMM


We all share our Birthdays with someone-somewhere-sometime.



Well, Nikki shares hers with Royalty...Princess Di.



Princess Di also got married on her Birthday.



And well unless you have had your head under the pillow....The Royal Couple...



Kate and William



also got married on this special day.



April 29th.



But none is as Royal as our own



Nikki!








Thanks for 34 years of happiness, fun, craziness, love,



and well.......... a "Royal" Adventure.




Happy Birthday Nik!




Oh ...and thanks for the B-day present this year...



Brooke!!!




Our own Royal Princess.

2 comments:

Robin said...

The cake looks yummy. I knew I wouldn't have a chance to forget Nik's birthday because it was the same day as the royal wedding. Happy Birthday to Nik!

Nikki said...

Thanks for the "shout out" mom!