Sunday, November 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!!!!

Saturday November 8th was Christians Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Christian!!!!!!!!
Christian is 3.
Nikki and Aaron had the Grandparents up for cake and Ice Cream.
It was a wild party. Emma and Lindsay helped him open his gifts.
We gave him a lawn mower. He loved it. It blows bubble's.
I love Christian. He is so adorable. He used to pull the funniest face when he was two. We called it the "Big Eyes" look. I wish I had a picture to show you. But that was before I bought my camera. Did I tell you that I forgot to take my camera to the Birthday Party?
Bummer................
So I will have to just post one of the adorable pictures that Veronica took of Christian.


Nikki gave him a "home-made" Birthday. This is what she made him:

A green Snake

A Tractor Bag

A Quilt for his bed

2 pillows with a tractor

embroidered on one of them.

Nikki is an Awesome mom.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Christian!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Christian. Yes, Nikki is an awesome mother!

Lauralee said...

Oh my gosh! He is sure a cute little man!