Here are some of my favorite pictures of Holly:
Holly was born in Hawaii in 1973. That makes her 35.
Happy Birthday Holly!!!!!
Holly and Doug in Hawaii. She was a cutie-tootie baby!!
Holly's Senior PictureWe gave Holly a list of 35 reasons why we love her. It was hard to write down only 35 because we had so many. My favorite ones were about how she is always there for me and helps clean up Sunday dinner until the ennnnnnndddddd. She also has a wonderful singing voice and is beautiful inside and out. We love you so much!!!! and thanks for the Fun day at Gardner Village.
We have a tradition every year of going to Gardner Village to celebrate Holly's birthday. We really missed Priscila this year. We had such a great time. Here are a few pics from our adventurous day:
Archibald's Restaurant
Robin, Nikki, Carly, Holly, and me.....That's-a-my girls![minus Priscila...wahhh]
Here's my girls in front of one of my favorite stores the "Village Christmas Shoppe"
I love the glass birds they sell that are made in Germany. Every year I pick up a few or two..or three..... See below:
OK....... look really close. Oops....on the way out I saw a sign that said, "No Cameras or Camcorders allowed"
Ouch...I guess that makes me a rebel!!
My other favorite store..... "Sweet Aftons". Carly found her sour punch straws, I found my Jelly Belly's, Holly found fudge, Robin abstained....and nobody found Nikki. That was the theme for the day.... "Where's Nikki"? If you have ever been shopping with Nikki, you know it takes her 2X as long to shop as the rest of us. She likes to look at EVERYTHING!!! That's my Nik. We really had a fun day and I scored some gifts for my "Maddox Friends". Fun day..... Thanks for being born Holly!!!!!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Holly! It was a fun day.
Happy Birthday Holly!! I wish I could have been there especially at the candy store buying fudge. I miss you all.
It looks like you had such a fun day. It makes me want to start the same tradition with my mom and sister.
Post a Comment